General admission entry is free
An admission applies only for entry to the Planetarium.
- Admission (per person, per visit):
- Adults ¥600 / Child (6-18) ¥100
- Annual Membership:
- Adults ¥2,000 / Child (6-18) ¥300
* Annual Membership will be sold at Museum's reception on the first floor.
* Admission is free for infants, preschoolers, people 65 years old or older, disabled people living in Minato City and their caregivers (up to one person). Please show us your certification. Please take a free admission ticket at museum’s reception.
* The permanent exhibitions and special exhibitions are free of charge. You don’t need a ticket.
2021 Winter “The Moon” Exhibition
Admission: Free *Please make a reservation in advance by online or phones.
In July 2020, MEXT signed a joint declaration with NASA on cooperation in lunar exploration. In addition, JAXA has announced that it will start recruiting astronauts in the fall of 2021. the Moon is currently attracting a lot of attention.
The exhibition focuses on the forefront of private companies' efforts to explore the Moon and their technologies. Why don't you feel that lunar exploration and space development are "just around the corner" in the future?
You will see a full-scale model of the lunar module scheduled to land on the moon in 2022, and a 1/10 scale model of a cruiser which is expected to being driven on the moon in the future.
Minato City has been a popular spot for moon viewing since the Edo period. Please come and see the cutting-edge technology being challenged by the private sector and realize that lunar exploration is not a pipe dream.