General admission entry is free
An admission applies only for entry to the Planetarium.
- Admission (per person, per visit):
- Adults ¥600 / Child (6-18) ¥100
- Annual Membership:
- Adults ¥2,000 / Child (6-18) ¥300
* Annual Membership will be sold at Museum's reception on the first floor.It’s valid for one day at a time.
* Admission is free for infants, preschoolers, people 65 years old or older, disabled people living in Minato City and their caregivers (up to one person). Please show us your certification. Please take a free admission ticket at museum’s reception.
* The permanent exhibitions and special exhibitions are free of charge. You don’t need a ticket.
The Sports Exhibitions – Supporters and Tools of Athletes
This is a special exhibition that not only introduces sports and athletes, but also provides a scientific perspective on the beauty of sports and the technical aspects of the people who support them. In particular, you will be able to compare old and new tools to get a closer look at the evolution of the tools that support athletes' records.
For example, did you know that the spikes used in short-distance running have evolved from conventional spikes with pins to those without pins? Tennis rackets have also evolved from wood to aluminum and carbon.
We have also focused on para-sports equipment. Wheelchair basketball is attractive because of its intense movements. Also, There is also a corner where visitors can throw a ball in a real basketball wheelchair and experience sports using human body extension engineering.
In the latter half of the exhibition period, the focus will be on measurement in athletics, so you can enjoy the exhibition twice. There will also be a lots of hands-on corners and events!