General admission entry is free
An admission applies only for entry to the Planetarium.
- Admission for planetarium:
- Adult ¥600 / Child (6-18) ¥100
- Annual Membership:
- Adult ¥2,000 / Child (6-18) ¥300
* Annual Membership is sold at Museum's reception on the first floor. It’s valid for one day at a time.
* Admission for planetarium is free for infants, preschoolers, people 65 years old or older, disabled people living in Minato City and their caregivers (up to one person). Please show us your certification. Please take a free admission ticket at museum’s reception.
* The permanent exhibitions and special exhibitions are free of charge. You don’t need a ticket.
Special Exhibition, Autumn 2021
“5G Linking to Future – Communication Technology to Support Diversity of Society
Experience "5G“ in fall. A 5G environment will be temporarily set up in Minato Science Museum.
The exhibition and events will be held in conjunction with the demonstration experiment conducted by Minato City as a place for new learning experiences and community exchanges.
What is the difference between conventional communications and 5G? While unraveling the history of communications, we will introduce the new technologies that will be realized by 5G, and ask what these technologies will achieve and how they will change our lives.
What is the role of new communication technologies in an age where diversity is emphasized? This presentation will give you a sense of what life will be like in the future, just a few steps ahead of our current lives.
It’s recommended for over 12 yrs.
Period: October 13th to November 7th
Admission fee: FREE